I absolutely fell in love with the rustic chic look of this tablescape and was even more excited when I saw that Carissa from JL Designs actually provided the tips on how to make it happen! This would be an awesome tablescape this fall for an upcoming dinner party. I could even see working in some aspen or birch branches for even more texture and height.
- 3-5 glass apothecary jars from places like TJ Maxx or Homegoods
- Clear glass votives candles from places like Ikea or Michaels
- 1-2 bags of moss and 5 dried fungi caps from places like Michaels
- 1 potted fern plant and 5-7 succulents of different varieties from places like Home Depot or Target
- Optional: wood chips from home depot, fresh crimini mushrooms from a grocery store, pieces of knotted grapewood branches, etc.