Well I am officially 36 weeks (or 9 months) and thought I would provide my readers with a quick update. J, Berk and I had a photographer over to the house a few weeks ago to take some maternity photos. We wanted a few photos for the baby book and to remember this time by. It ended up being a lot of fun and we were really glad we did it. Below are a few photos from the shoot as well as an updated “kiss and diss” list!
- Walking slowly. I am officially one of those “slow walkers” I despise. My legs just don’t seem to want to move as fast as they used to now that I am rocking a bowling ball out front.
- Having one pair of maternity pants that still fit and not wanting to spend any more money on maternity clothes.
- Selecting baby names. For some reason I always thought we would just see a name and that would be the one…a list of 70 names later and we are still trying to narrow it down!
- Still missing wine…a lot!
- The way co-workers randomly bring sweets (especially donuts) to my desk and I can seem to say no!
- Feeling the baby move! I still wake up everyday looking forward to feeling him or her!
- Baby showers! I was given the most amazing baby shower and am still blown away by everyone’s generosity and the warmth of having so many people that love us and our little one in the same room.
- Only 4 weeks till we get to meet our little one